Transfer to other Italian University
- Please check the deadlines and other conditions for transfer set by the other university.
- Pay the transfer fee (100 euro + 16 euro duty stamp) and deliver the transfer application with the payment receipt to the Student secretariat by 30 November of each year.
- The Student Secretariat will send your documents ("discharge form") to the university where you will transfer.
NB: You cannot transfer in your first year of studies.
Transfer to another course at unibz
- Apply by the deadline as a prospective student.
- If you are admitted in the ranklist, you have to enrol by the deadline.
- In the autumn exam session you have the possibility to sit exams in your course of origin.
- Once the transfer has been processed, if you wish to shorten your university career, you must apply for exam recognition.
NB: Transferring to the new degree course must be done in compliance with the current language requirements.
Regulation for transfers at unibz (Italian/German only)
Transfer to another major at unibz (only Bachelor in Design and Art)
Application form (deadline: 31/08/2021)
Decree of the Course Council No. 06/2021: Criteria for the transfer to another major within the Bachelor in Design and Art for the academic year 2021/22
Available places acad. year 2021/22 - art major: 2
Available places acad. year 2021/22 - design major: 3
For information, please contact Raffaella Fusina via e-mail (firstname.lastname@example.org), phone (0471/015007) or Teams.
Transfer to another curriculum (Faculty of Economics and Management)
Application form (it/de) (deadline: 12/11/2021)
For information, please contact:
Elena Borile via e-mail (email@example.com) or Teams to know more about LM-77 Accounting and Finance
Alessandra Volpato via e-mail (firstname.lastname@example.org) or Teams to know more about LM-63 Public Policies and Administration
Marina Fattor via e-mail (email@example.com) or Teams to know more about L-33 Economics and Social Sciences