Transfer to other Italian University
- Please check the deadlines and other conditions for transfer set by the other university.
- Pay the transfer fee (100 euro) and deliver the transfer application with the payment receipt to the Student secretariat by 30 November of each year.
- The Student Secretariat will send your documents ("discharge form") to the university where you will transfer.
NB: You cannot transfer in your first year of studies.
Transfer to another course at unibz
- Apply by the deadline as a prospective student.
- If you are admitted in the ranklist, you have to enrol by the deadline.
- In the autumn exam session you have the possibility to sit exams in your course of origin.
- Once the transfer has been processed, if you wish to shorten your university career, you must apply for exam recognition.
NB: Transferring to the new degree course must be done in compliance with the current language requirements.
Regulation for transfers at unibz (Italian/German only)
Transfer to another major at unibz (only Bachelor in Design and Art)
Application form (deadline: 31/08/2020)
Decree of the Course Council No. 10/2020: Criteria for the transfer to another major within the Bachelor in Design and Art for the academic year 2020/21
Available places acad. year 2020/21 - art major: 3
Available places acad. year 2020/21 - design major: 3
For information, please contact Raffaella Fusina via e-mail (email@example.com), phone (0471/015007) or Teams.