It offers personalized advice:
- to help you become an indipendent learner of English, German and Italian
- to improve your language-learning strategies
- to define clear and achievable learning goals
- It doesn't make up for missed classes, it isn't a private individual lesson an it isn't a way to prepare for an exam.
The whole UNIBZ community can take advantage of language advising. The service is free of charge.
How does language advising work?
- The advising sessions of the Language Centre are held by language teachers who have been specifically trained.
- The sessions are tailored to meet each student's individual needs.
- In the first session your advisor will address the student's learning biography and learning objectives to develop a plan for independent learning.
- Students will be required to record their learning activities and progress in a logbook and participate in a series of advising sessions to monitor compliance with the learning plan defined in the first session.
- A final evaluation will take place in the last session and - if needed - further learing goals will be identified.
Book an online appointment with the scientific and didactic collaborators for English, Italian and German: