Selection criteria 2021/22
For privacy reasons, sending the rankings by email replaces the online publication.
- Economics and Management - sent to students by e-mail on 19/03/2021
- Computer Science - sent to students by e-mail on 18/03/2021
- Education - sent to students by e-mail on 19/03/2021
- Design and Art - sent to students by e-mail on 18/03/2021
- Science and Technology - sent to students by e-mail on 19/03/2021
Duration of the exchange
- minimum 3 months, maximum 12 months.
Advantages connected to the exchange status
- exemption from university fees at the host university
- access to all services and facilities of the host university under the same conditions as for the local students
- financial grants
- recognition of studies pursued at the host university
Financial grants Erasmus+
- 4 monthly grants per semester from the EU (the amount varies between 250 and 300 euro monthly according to the country of destination)
- an additional grant of 500 euro from unibz for each semester
Financial grants Bilateral Agreement
- 200 euro/month gross of taxes for exchanges in Italy
- 400 euro/month gross of taxes for exchanges outside Europe
You have to agree with your Faculty on a Learning Agreement, a study plan to follow at the host university, which will be recognized as equivalent by unibz upon your return.
Downloads for 21/22
Online Learning Agreement (OLA) - New for Erasmus 21/22
Before departing for you Erasmus+ exchange your Online Learning Agreement (OLA) must be signed. OLA is an agreement between student, unibz and the partner institution and describes the academic content of your planned stay.
Responsible people for each faculty: