Selection criteria 2020/21
For privacy reasons, sending the rankings by email replaces the online publication.
- Economics and Management - Ranking list sent to students by e-mail on 23.03.2020
- Computer Science - Ranking list sent to students by e-mail on 20.03.2020
- Education - Ranking list sent to students by e-mail on 23.03.2020
- Design and Art - Ranking list sent to students by e-mail on 20.03.2020
- Science and Technology - Ranking list sent to students by e-mail on 20.03.2020
Duration of the exchange
- minimum 3 months, maximum 12 months.
Advantages connected to the exchange status
- exemption from university fees at the host university
- access to all services and facilities of the host university under the same conditions as for the local students
- financial grants
- recognition of studies pursued at the host university
Financial grants Erasmus+
- 4 monthly grants per semester from the EU (the amount varies between 250 and 300 euro monthly according to the country of destination)
- an additional grant of 500 euro from unibz for each semester
Financial grants Bilateral Agreement
- 200 euro/month gross of taxes for exchanges in Italy
- 400 euro/month gross of taxes for exchanges outside Europe
You have to agree with your Faculty on a Learning Agreement, a study plan to follow at the host university, which will be recognized as equivalent by unibz upon your return.