The Faculty of Design and Art offers a range of tutoring activities for students.
- The personal advice of our teachers, who provide individual advice on their respective courses during the reception hours.
- The Faculty Secretariat and the Student Secretariat are at your disposal to answer all your questions on the technical and organisational aspects of your studies.
- The Career Service is at your disposal for advice on internships during and after your studies.
- Students with special needs receive advice from the contact person for the inclusion of the Faculty, prof. Hans Höger.
- In addition, we offer all first year students an individual tutoring on all matters relating to their studies by a personal tutor assigned to them. At the beginning of the academic year, first year students receive an email invitation to an initial meeting with their personal tutor and are cordially invited to contact their tutor at any time during the rest of the academic year.