Skip to content

Study Guide

Study Grants

Study Grants by the Autonomous Province of South Tyrol

The Office for the Right to Study provides the following annual grants for students:

For information please contact the Office for Higher Education Support.

Applications for ordinary and merit study grants must be filled in and sent through the e-government service online.

If you need help filling in the forms, the South Tyrolean Students Association offers a service to help you with this task.

If you are able to receive a grant from the Autonomous Province of South Tyrol, you receive the reimbursement of monies paid for the academic year.

Non-EU students can apply for a study grant only if they have a long-time residence permit or after they have had their residence in South Tyrol for at least one year without interruption.