Skip to content

Study Guide

Exam Recognition

Once you are enrolled at unibz and you wish to shorten your university career, you can ask for a recognition of the exams you have already passed at another University or in another course of the Free University of Bozen-Bolzano. Apply in Cockpit.

Your request will be evaluated by the Course Council. The meetings of the Course Council take place once a month.

For further information please contact the Faculty Secretariat (contact person for the Bachelor in Design and Art: Raffaella Fusina; for the Master in Eco-Social Design: Sacha Di Iuri).