Skip to content

Study Guide

Further information for students of the Faculty of Economics and Management

Please refer to the main page and contact our International Relations Office in advance.

1. Once you have been accepted by the host university, you need to submit these documents to the Faculty Secretariat (Campus Bozen-Bolzano: – Campus Bruneck-Brunico:

  • Learning Agreement
  • Course List and Course Descriptions (syllabi) of the courses that you will attend at your host university and of the equivalent unibz courses for which you need the recognition

2. The professor in charge will check the proposal.

  • If your proposal of equivalence is feasible, the Faculty Secretariat will send an email with the Learning Agreement signed by the professor in charge to you and to the International Relations.
  • If your proposal of equivalence is not feasible, the Faculty Secretariat will send you an email and you have the possibility to hand in a new proposal.

You can change the Learning Agreement only once.

3. Once your stay abroad is over, you need to request the recognition of the exams taken at your host university: please insert and upload the requested data and documents* in the dedicated section of mySNS.

*If you studied at a foreign university, please upload the original ToR (Transcript of Records). If you studied at another Italian university, you do not need to upload the original ToR but a substitutional self-declaration regarding the exams you sit (mark, date, exam name)


Information about course selection and their conversion

Please note that the above mentioned documents are published with the aim to help you by choosing the right courses at your host university, nevertheless they are not binding.

The courses that you have put in the Learning Agreement need to be previously evaluated by the professor in charge.